Director, Company Secretary
Discipline - Electrical Engineering
- 1996 - Nottingham University BEng (Hons) in Electrical Engineering (2.1)
- 1997 - Chartered Engineer
- 1997 - Member of the Institute of Engineering & Technology (IET)
- 1997 - Member of the Institute of Healthcare Engineering & Estate Management
- 2009 - FIA Training for BS 5839 Part 1:2002, Unit 1 ‘Fire Detection’
- 2012 - Fellow of the Institute of Healthcare Engineering & Estate Management
- 2012 - Member of the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers
Robert joined E P Consulting (formerly Edwards & Partners) in 1985 as a Trainee Engineer and achieved Chartered Status in 1997. In the same year, he became an Associate Partner within the company and then a Director of EP Consulting in 2000 when the practice became a limited company.
During his career he has gained vast experience as an Electrical Engineer working on projects up to £15,000,000.
He is now the head of the Electrical Design Department, and in particular, the lead designer for the electrical aspects of all healthcare projects, be they hospital based or GP surgeries / medical centres and has an excellent knowledge of the requirements and standards of NHS Trusts and NHS Primary Care Trusts.
Rob's vast experience and knowledge also encompasses sports and leisure, commercial and education facilities (both private and local authority) together with installations within historic / listed buildings.