Discipline - Electrical Engineering
- 2009 - ONC Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- 2010 - Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering
- 2010 - NVQ Level 3 Engineering Technical Support (Engineering Drawing)
- 2011 - HNC Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- 2012 - HND Electronic & Electrical Engineering
Jamie joined the team in 2007 as a Trainee Design Engineer whilst attending college to attain Electronic & Electrical Engineering qualifications.
Since qualifying, Jamie is now responsible for designs across a variety of industry sectors from retail to community buildings, but in particular has a good knowledge of healthcare for hospitals and medical centres with a focus on mental health installations.
Jamie’s project experience covers a variety of electrical installations within both public and private sector buildings.